SharePoint Summit 2014
This year’s conference is the eigth Canadian edition of the SharePoint Summit. Once again, this training event will be held in three locations. The English-language conferences are scheduled for Toronto from May 26 to 28, 2014 and Vancouver from October 27 to 29, 2014. The French-language conference will take place in Montreal from April 14 to 16, 2014.
Designed and developed by a steering committee made up of clients, consultants and SharePoint solutions providers, SharePoint Summit 2014 is a key event for meeting important players in the SharePoint community and learning about their successes – and mistakes. Participants will also have access to carefully selected SharePoint partners who will present the products and services they offer to help you complete your projects.
SharePoint Summit 2014 will include a roster of exceptional speakers and a first-rate group of partners. It will also feature targeted gatherings designed to address companies’ business and technical needs. If you want to make the most of SharePoint, you don’t want to miss this event!
- An ideal program for those who want to learn more about SharePoint 2013 and 2010
- Plethora of sessions for management, IT professional, information architects and project managers
- Case-study sessions
The SharePoint Summit 2014 conference is a unique training opportunity for your SharePoint team. It will help you and your people to develop more effective strategies for your company, learn from recognized professionals and greatly improve your expertise with the SharePoint platform.
Benefits for your organization
- Explore and learn the SharePoint 2013 platform and its new features
- Understand the power and potential of SharePoint
- Discover and explore the options for deploying SharePoint in the Cloud
- Improve your understanding of information architecture
- Understand key SharePoint modules
- Cases studies of companies that have implemented SharePoint solutions
- Discover the best development approaches
- And much more!
Who should attend?
Everyone with a connection to a SharePoint project or solution, including managers, chief technology officers, developers, users, super users, information architects, project managers and solution designers. This comprehensive, stimulating three-day training event lets you create the most dynamic possible synergies within your entire team – all in the interest of improving your organization’s productivity.